Monday, January 24, 2011

Ni hao


Ok, ok.

I get it.

I've been a horrid blogger. I admit it. Life has taken some pretty interesting turns, therefore rendering me useless at blogging for quite a while. I now, however, have a lot more time on my hands so I will be attempting to keep up with this little blog of mine at least once a week, if not more. I have decided that I will keep this blog up as my film production blog, updating on things pertaining to film. I do plan on continuing my Dote-Worthy Directors endeavor that I started a few months ago.. I am already working on the next one and that should be headed your way Wednesday at the very latest, but quite possibly by tomorrow.. soo.. stay tuned! Also, I will be updating with film projects that I am undergoing, etc. My day to day personal blog will be on tumblr. Feel free to follow me there:

http://endlesslythinkingkarla.tumblr.com/

I love all of you beautiful ones and thank you for reading my blog regardless of the crazy intervals of silence! Ah!

Until next time,

Ma Chere Etrange.

2 comments: