Monday, November 23, 2009

Libros Bellos

See.. I have kept my promise thus far. This is my second post in ONE week! :)


And, just to be frankly honest, I'm not quite even sure why I am posting this. I have absolutely nothing to blog about, but I really felt like blogging so here goes. :) For some reason, I have had my days off from work two in a row.. and that rarely happens. Usually, I will have say, Sunday and Tuesday off, but never Monday and Tuesday consecutively. Anywho.. I noticed that though it is relaxing.. it is probably not the most beneficial. Haha. Allow me to explain. Apparently my mind and body get into the "WOO HOO! Days off!" mindset and it takes me a little longer to get used to reality and actually be fully functional in the workplace. It was so difficult to get into the groove of things today.. and there was a myriad of things that did not quite go smoothly.. not to mention.. today wanted to be a freak of nature and give us more customers than I have ever seen pile into our Starbuck's.. it was insane! We had lines completely out the door for a large part of the day. Needless to say.. I was elated when I got off of work at 1 pm. I did, however, manage to get a pound of our Starbuck's Thanksgiving Blend to enjoy on Thanksgiving! :) I am soo excited about Thanksgiving this year.. I am vacillating between making pumpkin bread or green tea cheesecake with raspberry tisane. Pumpkin bread will probably win out though.. since it is seasonal and all.. :) And yay for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.. I so wish I could be there in person. Maybe next year? :)

So I popped on over to Barnes and Noble after work (and I'm still quite sad that we don't get our discount there even though Barnes partners with Starbuck's.. lame) and bought a few classic books that I have been meaning to purchase such as Wuthering Heights, Les Miserables, and Sense and Sensibility. Books seriously are like cocaine to me. I am constantly reading.. sometimes.. more than one book! I don't mind being a nerd, though. 8) I love my books.

New Moon! Watched it twice this weekend.. it was that good. All I have to say is.. Auuuu! :) Taylor Lautner is too hot for his own good. I feel like a cougar.. but I can't help it.. the boy is beautiful. *swoon* He's only.. what.. 5 years younger than me? :) ) And I have to say, I love his long hair. Beautiful.


Wow.. this post is incredibly lame and unproductive. I suppose it happens from time to time. I'm going to go make some coffee and use my new reindeer mug while reading Les Mis.


Besos y abrazos.


.:Ma Chere Etrange:.

No comments:

Post a Comment